My son has recently become nasty – and not just to me. He belittles me, saying I talk rubbish and he texts rather than ringing and talking like he used to. We used to go out on holidays and days out but he’s got to know someone at work and he’s going around with him. I’ve spoken to him about his attitude but he just laughs. Now he wants to borrow money to buy a house, but I don’t feel like lending him it. Will things improve between us or shall I accept that we go our different ways? Thank you.
It is difficult for me to comment on your son’s behaviour when I do not know anything about him such as his age or date of birth. Certainly, his behaviour towards you is unacceptable. If you do not answer the text’s he will have to call you however reading between the lines I get the impression that you want more from him than he is prepared to give. Perhaps it is time that you just let him get on with his life and you get on with yours.
Hours & Info01563 88410210.00am to 5pm
Soraya’s Recent Posts
- Get your copy of The Witches Web Newsletter Here 02/12/2017
- Looking for your Horoscope for 26th November 17 24/11/2017
- Looking for your Horoscope for the 5th November 2017 03/11/2017
- What do the Stars have in store for You 29th October 2017 27/10/2017
- 1st Degree Residential Reiki Course 2nd-3rd December 2017 26/10/2017
hocuspocus13 on Soraya’s Witches Web New… hocuspocus13 on The Witches Web Newsletter 15t… hocuspocus13 on The Witches Web Newsletter… hocuspocus13 on Soraya’s Witches Web New… spelldrawn on Think of a Question, Pick a ra…