I know I should exercise more and I keep coming up with great plans to swim or go to the gym. However, after a couple of weeks I slip into my old ways. Can the stars offer any guidance on how to boost my willpower?
Simply said the answer to your question is NO the stars cannot make you do anything that you do not want to do. The power lies in your hands, it is plain to see that swimming, and going to the gym is not capturing your interest and feels too much like a chore. The answer is simple, find something that you are interested in that you will enjoy doing and then you will stick to it. There are so many activities to choose from such as jogging, rambling, or walking groups, not forgetting zumba and other dance classes. Think about what you would enjoy and then look for a group to join.
Hours & Info01563 88410210.00am to 5pm
Soraya’s Recent Posts
- Get your copy of The Witches Web Newsletter Here 02/12/2017
- Looking for your Horoscope for 26th November 17 24/11/2017
- Looking for your Horoscope for the 5th November 2017 03/11/2017
- What do the Stars have in store for You 29th October 2017 27/10/2017
- 1st Degree Residential Reiki Course 2nd-3rd December 2017 26/10/2017
hocuspocus13 on Soraya’s Witches Web New… hocuspocus13 on The Witches Web Newsletter 15t… hocuspocus13 on The Witches Web Newsletter… hocuspocus13 on Soraya’s Witches Web New… spelldrawn on Think of a Question, Pick a ra…